Wednesday, October 21

This is the collage of Pictures of the Memories we had as colleagues under the Admissions and Promotions Office with Ma'am Franz as the Senior Administrative Staff....

I've made this tiring collage to come up with this "Pictures of Memories" that have contributed a big chunks of my life in a day-to-day basis.

Thank to my eagerness to make this because it taught me a lot to explore Photoshop(hehehehehe!)....

I hope it is enough to be attractive.....

Persons in the picture:
Ate Leny Eugenio Echano (Testing Center Student Assitant); Miguel Macariola (Promotions Student Assistant); Ma'am Franz Arances (Senior Administrative Staff (Promotions/Admissions Office) and Me (Admissions Student Assistant)....

We called our group DJs and SJs which the meaning should not be revealed.... Miguel stands as the founder of both of the names for us to call for ourselves... Hahahaha!! sounds corny but whatever....

I'd like to express my gratitude knowing these persons in XU. Thus, they made my day-to-day life complete and meaningful. I've found true friendship with them beyond the professional relationship we had in the office. Thanks to Ma'am Franz who shared her true being aside for being a boss in the office under Ma'am Flor(our very own director).... To ate leny whom I've shared a lot of similarities especially of family conflicts and successes... To Miggy, thanks for being a nice and intelligent friend and lastly, to Ma'am Franz... Thank you a lot...

To the Lord Almighty, thank you for giving these persons in my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home