Wednesday, March 9

Finance Officer Perspective: Being a Finance Officer of Meat and Fruits Company


Being a finance officer for almost ten months to Meats and Fruits is challenging yet a heavy responsibility to handle. It needs a careful handling of every financial detail to avoid getting the deceptive and wrongful results that will harm the entire operations aided with money finances. I experienced to carefully handle every detail to be an input to our financial statements to arrive at good and sound reports that will show the financial stand of the company. Correct financial statements are essential to be used for sound judgments and decisions for the company.

Being in this position, I should be in my sound mind and judgment for me to correctly make the financial statements and most importantly, to correctly give advice as to financial matters in the company. I have to consider various aspects and perspectives in order to avoid misjudgment that might destroy the entire operations of the company.

Generally speaking, being a finance officer, I learned and even developed my critical thinking analysis and even harness myself in making financial statements putting into application my learning on simple accounting. I’ve executed good financial advices as required to my position in which in return, our company thru its pine porktido product yielded splendid profit and generates cash for our company that sustains the ten month operation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home